IPC SDK encapsulates the APIs to communicate with remote IP cameras (IPCs) and accelerates app development.
IPC SDK capabilities
IPC SDK supports the following features:
- Preview the images captured by an IPC in real time.
- Play the video footage recorded by the IPC and stored on an SD card.
- The app records live videos collected by the IPC.
- Play audio from the IPC and talk to the IPC.
- Send commands to or receive responses from the IPC.
- Store video data in the cloud.
- Detect alarms.
Tuya-enabled IPCs support the following features that can vary depending on IPC manufacturers.
- Device pairing
- Wi-Fi Easy Connect (EZ) mode (Smart Config)
- Hotspot mode (AP mode)
- QR code mode
- P2P video
- Live video streaming
- Memory card-stored video playback
- Video original data
- Doorbell call
- Reject a doorbell call
- Answer a doorbell call
- Hang up a doorbell call
- Low power doorbell
- Battery management
- Sleep and wake
- Cloud storage
- Cloud storage service subscription
- Event cloud storage
- Cloud video playback
- Message list
- Audio and video message playback
- Expansion ability
- PTZ control
- Memory card management
- Detect alarms