Last Updated on : 2020-02-18 13:33:52
On the Product page, click Create in the Easy Access to Get Your Smart Product area.
(Recommended) On the displayed Create new product page, choose Electrical and select Power statistics socket under Plug and Play Solution. Alternatively, select a product under Custom if the development-free solution cannot meet your product function requirements.
Specify the product name, which will be displayed on the App control panel.
Specify the internal or customer product model to facilitate product maintenance and order management.
After the product is created, click Edit Product Information on the product configuration page to modify the product name and model.
If you subscribe to a third-party service for the product, the third-party service subscription icon is highlighted for the product on the Product page.
Click App UI Design. If you have upgraded your account to a corporate account, more templates and panel UI functions are available.
Select a control panel template and use the Tuya Smart or Smart Life App to scan the QR code to verify the control panel effect.
If you select a custom panel, click Edit to change panel elements, such as the background color and image.
The following describes how to configure the TYWE3S module.
2. Configure channels.
(1) Select High-level drive or Low-level drive for Power button 1, Relay 1, and Wi-Fi LED based on actual requirements.
(2) Set Default power state based on actual requirements.
If you select Power-off state, the relay is disconnected each time the product is powered on. If you select Power-on state, the relay is connected each time the product is powered on.
If you select Power-off memory, the relay status remains unchanged each time the product is powered on.
(3) Set Power LED to None if you only need a single indicator or GPIO3 if you need dual indicators.
3. Set network configuration parameters.
There are two typical solutions.
Solution 1 is the single-indicator solution, in which the Wi-Fi indicator indicates both the Wi-Fi network configuration status and the relay status.
Solution 2 is the dual-indicator solution, in which the Wi-Fi indicator only indicates the Wi-Fi network configuration status. Another indicator shows the relay status.
4. Set electricity statistics parameters.
(1) Chip selection: Currently, only pulse count power statistics chips, such as bl0937 and hlw8012, are supported. If you select an incorrect chip, the power statistics function will become unavailable.
(2) Current sampling resistance(mΩ): The value can be 1, 2, or 5, in milliohms. You are advised to select 1.
(3) Electricity statistics: An I/O port of the module corresponds to the CF pin of the power statistics chip bl0937 or hlw8012. Typically, the IO4 port is used.
(4) C/V statistics: An I/O port of the module corresponds to the CF1 pin of the power statistics chip. Typically, the IO5 port is used.
(5) C/V statistical switching:
An I/O port of the module corresponds to the SEL pin of the power statistics chip. Typically, the IO12 port is used.
If both the I/O port of the module and SEL pin of the power statistics chip are connected to high level input, select Positive connect. If a reverse transistor or optical coupler is connected between the I/O port and SEL pin, which are respectively connected to high level input and low level input, select Reverse connect.
(6) Rated voltage:
The value can be 120 or 220, in volts. You can only calibrate the power statistics function under the selected voltage. If the product can work properly under 120 V or 220 V, select either value as the calibration voltage. If the designed voltage resistance of the product is less than 220 V, select 120 V as the calibration voltage.
(7) Over current protection(mA):
If you require the overcurrent protection function, specify a current limit. If you do not need the overcurrent protection function, set this parameter to 0. For example, if you require the relay to be disconnected automatically when the current is greater than 17.6 A, that is, 17600 mA, set this parameter to 17600. Note that the current unit is milliampere (mA). It is recommended that Over current protection be set to a value about 10% higher than the relay specification.
Note: After you save the settings and the module is delivered, the module’s I/O port settings and functional features cannot be modified. If the actual I/O port settings of the module are different from those in the hardware diagram, modify and save the configuration of the module. A new module with the modified I/O port settings and functional features will be delivered. Before modifying the module’s configuration, confirm the I/O port settings with the hardware engineer who designed the circuit diagram to ensure correct configuration.
For details on how to configure Advanced Features and Mass Production, see the SoC development process.