This topic describes the updates of the Smart Life app v4.5.0. You can download it from app stores, such as Apple’s App Store and Google Play.
Optimized experience of Bluetooth devices
- Supported OTA updates for Bluetooth devices through gateways.
- Allowed the local or gateway connection status to be displayed on the details page of a Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) device.
- Added an advanced feature: Multiple home members can concurrently control the same Bluetooth LE device. This way, when it is connected by a member, other members can still control it.
- Accelerated the process of Bluetooth pairing and group creation.
Optimized experience of quick toggles
- Added the color temperature and brightness value to the quick toggle of a lighting product on the homepage. Thus, user-friendliness can be ensured.
Optimized pairing in Wi-Fi EZ mode
- Prompted and guided users to update their mobile operating system if its version does not support pairing in Wi-Fi Easy Connect (EZ) mode. Thus, pairing experience can be improved.
Feedback and help
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact us at