This topic describes the updates of the OEM app for Smart Life with v4.5.0. This app version was released on November 30, 2022. You can integrate the updates into your app.
Optimized experience of Bluetooth devices
- Supported OTA updates for Bluetooth devices through gateways.
- Allowed the local or gateway connection status to be displayed on the details page of a Bluetooth Low Energy (LE) device.
- Added an advanced feature: Multiple home members can concurrently control the same Bluetooth LE device. This way, when it is connected by a member, other members can still control it.
- Accelerated the process of Bluetooth pairing and group creation.
Optimized experience of quick toggles
- Added the color temperature and brightness value to the quick toggle of a lighting product on the homepage. Thus, user-friendliness can be ensured.
Optimized pairing in Wi-Fi EZ mode
- Prompted and guided users to update their mobile operating system if its version does not support pairing in Wi-Fi Easy Connect (EZ) mode. Thus, pairing experience can be improved.
Optimized smart scenes
- Allowed data points (DPs) of multi-control linkage to be specified as triggers or actions for certain smart scenes.
- Optimized the UI of smart scenes to be run on a local area network (LAN) through a Zigbee gateway, and fixed the error of displaying them as a cloud-based scene.
Added configuration of children’s privacy protection and third-party SDK statements
- How to access: Tuya IoT Development Platform > App > OEM App > Required Setting
- Introduction: As specified in the rules and regulations of certain countries and regions, children’s privacy protection and third-party SDK statements are required before an OEM app can be launched. You can go to the Required Setting page and configure these statements.
Added device cards with ON separated from OFF in Custom App Tools
- How to access: Tuya IoT Development Platform > App > OEM App > App Creation > Customize UI > Detailed Settings
- Introduction: The switch button might be unavailable on a device card if respective DP status is not reported. We recommend that you select a device card on which the ON button is separated from the OFF button.
Optimized color schemes with Custom App Tools
Feedback and help